The 2023 Maserati Grecale is the brand’s second attempt to make an impact in the United States with luxury SUVs,
and after its launch in March 2022, it will be ready to test and buy.
With its arrival in showrooms comes a price confirmation: La Grecale will have a base sticker of $64,995 (all prices include $1,495 destination charge).
A little friend to the Levante, the compact Grecale takes on a stylish exterior that aims to stand out from its rivals.
Two powertrain options are available: A mild-hybrid 2.0-liter four-cylinder unit produces a total of 296 horsepower in the main GT and 325 horsepower in Modena.
The top-spec Trofeo uses the MC20’s 523-hp twin-turbo 3.0-liter Nettuno V6.
All Grecale models have all-wheel drive and an eight-speed automatic transmission.
Interior includes standard 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster and 8.8-inch touchscreen infotainment system; a larger 12.3-inch unit is available for the latter and higher trims.
Both systems feature wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, as well as Amazon Alexa functionality. Price and release date
Three basic versions of the 2023 Maserati Grecale are available now,
with a limited-edition PrimaSerie model set to be available later this year.
The cost for this is not yet available, but the other areas are below:
قد يهمك أيضاً :-
- 2023 Toyota GR86 Review: How Is This Much Fun Only $30,000?
- 2023 Ford Maverick Tremor Quick Spin: Worth It to Rumble Off-Road?
- 2023 Chevrolet Corvette Quick Spin: Is the 70th Anniversary Edition Worth It?
- wdakhbar.com Affordability Report: Best Value New Cars
- Brake Issue Prompts Recall of 27,000-Plus Volvo Vehicles
- 2023 Toyota Prius Review: Newly Sexy, Still Not Perfect
- Here Are the 10 Cheapest New Cars You Can Buy Right Now